Account Executive - Federal Staffing
1593 Spring Hill Road, Suite 710 Vienna, VA 22182
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive in the Washington DC Metro area with proven results in Federal Staffing.
Our client is a leading IT Services and Staff Augmentation company that specializes in serving Federal and commercial clients. With an innovative, collaborative and rewarding work environment, our client has earned honors from Inc. 5000 one of the fastest growing companies in 2019, 2020 & 2021, the Washington Business Journal' s Best Places to Work, Virginia Business’ Best Places to Work, and Washington Business Journal’ s Fast 75 List.
The Account Executives will plan, conduct, and manage accountability for assigned sales and activities to grow client business in alignment with annual client business plans and sales goals. This individual will be responsible for full end-to-end client sales and account management. As a successful Account Executive, you will work with our business development team to ensure delivery on established accounts while hunting for additional new business and building relationships through our client portfolio. This Account Executives is critical to growing business and providing the best experiences for clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with the Business Development (BD) team to work post awarded government contracts.
• Responsible for organic growth targets and new acquisition within assigned accounts set annually
• Establish relationships with Program Manager and Hiring Managers
• Ensure client expectations regarding job orders are maintained
• Prep and debrief clients by providing coaching and advice through the interview process
• Work with Recruiting team to effectively drive headcount and retain consultants on the program.
• Responsible for being onsite if possible with the client, to ensure consultants are successfully contributing to the mission.
• Generate sales leads, cold-call prospective clients, and set client meetings
• Prepare and deliver effective proposals to clients
• Effectively pro-market and present well-qualified candidates to the client
• Coach clients throughout the candidate matching process
• Work with hiring managers to ensure program and billing information is correct
• Manage all consultants within their portfolio which includes utilization, status reports and performance
• 3+ years of IT staffing or Federal consulting services experience is required
• Bachelor’ s degree or relevant work experience (professional/internship experience in recruiting, sales, marketing, or customer service)
• Skilled communicator (verbal and written)
• Ability to handle difficult client negotiations
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Exhibit strong desire for results and success and convey a high sense of urgency
• Ability to cultivate strong relationships with clients and internal employees
• Demonstrate strong commitment to a team environment and a client focus