Join a leading supplier of high quality motor fuels, lubricants and additives in the state of Florida, Caribbean, and Latin America for over 45 years. The company is well respected in the industry and dedicated to satisfying the lubricant and fuel needs for their customers in the industrial, manufacturing, marine, automotive, aircraft, and agricultural industries. They recognize that their customer’ s requirements do not end with high quality, competitively priced products. Their needs also require that they promptly and courteously provide them with error-free delivery, accurate billing and that the company stands ready and able to assist them in dealing with the myriad issues surrounding the use of the company' s products. The company fosters long term supplier partnerships with major oil companies.
Account Executives are responsible for developing new business and growing existing accounts by not only providing world class service but also by developing relationship to foster long term partnerships with small customers and huge businesses alike. This position is ideal for sales professionals with the " hunter" mentality and approach.
This is a business development role focused on cold calling and turning your prospect pipeline into new customers in your assigned territory.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline
- Strong prospecting and business development skills
- Demonstrated expertise in initiating and managing successful business-to-business sales and service relationships
- Strong communication skills, negotiating abilities and excellent phone etiquette
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and is internet savvy
- Results oriented with a sense of urgency; motivated by success
- Possesses a valid driver’ s license and is prepared to travel within a defined territory
- Experience with CRM application for pipeline management
- 2 – 3 years of related sales experience in business-to-business sales involving varying sales cycles and multiple levels of decision makers is preferred
- Experience in a high volume / high transaction industry is preferred
- Post-secondary education (College or University Degree), with a major in business or sales and marketing is preferred
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Account Executives are rewarded for performance and enjoy a comfortable base salary and uncapped commission package. First year income expectation is $80, 000+ on a base of 50K. Auto package, cell phone allowance and corporate benefits package included.