Application Security Engineer
Our client envisions a world where everyone lives a safe digital life and exists to make this possible by securing the applications at the heart of business. Their Application Security Platform enables enterprises to secure their applications from creation through production, and from the desktop to mobile devices.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Application Security Engineer in Houston TX (or remote). As part of Professional Services team you will work with industry leaders and some of the smartest minds in the world to deliver manual vulnerability testing to help customers leverage our client’ s Application Security Platform to measure and manage their application security risks across the enterprise.
- Perform manual vulnerability assessments for web applications
- Create custom vulnerability descriptions and solutions
- Create proof of concepts for customers to follow
- Serve as a technical resource for Technical Support and customers
- Experience finding, reporting, or verifying application vulnerabilities
- In depth knowledge of industry standard application vulnerabilities (OWASP, WASC, CWE Top 25, etc.)
- Knowledge of web browsers, web applications, and APIs
- Knowledge of industry standard application security tools
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple, highly complex tasks
- Ability to proficiently communicate with customers regarding vulnerabilities found or issues that may arise during assessments
- Ability to collaborate with other engineers in order to fully deliver the services of WhiteHat
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.