Business Transformation PM
Our client, a division of the world leader in Pest Control and Hygiene services, is a dynamic, high-growth company with well over $1B in annual revenue that is executing a long-term strategy of organic and acquisitive growth to become the market leader in North America.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Transformation Project Manager who will report to the Director of Business Transformation and will lead high-profile transformation projects impacting success across the company. This individual lead teams in a matrixed organization to accomplish project activities ensuring results meet expectations, adhere to standards, and support business strategies. The ideal candidate is an experienced leader with the ability to think strategically and execute on a vision while managing the details.
- Facilitate all phases of project planning and execution for multiple, simultaneous projects
- Lead smooth integration of new systems/ tools/ capabilities across the organization
- Lead project meetings, consult with Business Analysts, subject matter experts and process owners to identify gaps in current state and develop improvement opportunities
- Influence change to improve results, organization effectiveness, systems/quality/services
- Partner with stakeholders to drive change management and adoption of project outcomes
- Collaboratively work across functions to obtain buy-in from all impacted parties
- Lead change management to ensure adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative
- Conduct impact analyses, change management assessments and determine change readiness
- Provide input, document requirements, and support the design/delivery of training programs.
- Identify, analyze, and prepare risk mitigation activities
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Support and engage key audiences: senior leaders, managers, front line personnel
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Develop and administer project plans and budgets; identify project goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, risks and mitigation plans and allocation of available resources; and communication.
- Prepare business cases for assigned projects and participate in planning/prioritization meetings
- Lead project reporting and documentation; deliver status reports and analysis for management on an on-going basis; track and resolve issues; escalate to management as necessary
- Coordinate with management to ensure project scope and schedule are adhered to; ensure proposed changes are aligned with objectives and are conducted in accordance with agreed upon project change processes.
- Bachelor' s in business or related field required; MBA or advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years management and project management experience
- Highly Results-Oriented: driven to succeed and deliver quality results in a timely manner
- Judgement Under Pressure: able to think clearly and make sound decisions in challenging circumstances
- Influence Leadership: able to communicate with and gain buy-in from diverse audiences
- Relevant Project Management, Process Efficiency certification or experience
- Proven track record of leading high-profile initiatives including stakeholder management
- Demonstrated success with business transformations, turnarounds, or M&A integration
- Strong business acumen; operational leadership experience a plus
- Able to handle confidential business information in professional manner
- Comfortable with ambiguity; able to adapt and lead others through complex situations
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong communicator with who can express complex concepts in commonly understood terms
- Can adapt to the requirements of a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities; ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven success leading diverse teams in a dynamic environment under tight deadlines
- Ability to set clear expectations and hold cross functional teams accountable for deliverables
- Experience with complex business change initiatives typically including organizational, technology and process changes
- Ability to prioritize competing demands, and perform day-to-day responsibilities independently
- Proven success using influence leadership with diverse audiences from executive stakeholders to front line personnel
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.