Change Project Manager
We have an exciting contract opportunity for a Change Project Manager to support change aspects of business transformation for a dynamic, high-growth company with $1.5B+ in revenues. Reporting to the Director, Change & Communications, this hands-on change / project management professional will help manage initiatives, plan and help execute change planning and activities, identify opportunities for change engagement, and facilitate reporting across workstreams in an Agile environment supporting organizational and process business transformation. This will involve applying change management knowledge, project management experience and communication skills.
- Collaboratively facilitate successful Change Management planning, activities, and objectives across multiple workstreams of the Transformation
- Coordinate and facilitate related plans, activities, and deliverables that are being executed in an Agile environment.
- Coordinate work with Workstream Leads, Change Liaisons, and other Stakeholders to manage expectations, adapt change management plans, identify risks and opportunities, engage change agents, and achieve timely completion of deliverables.
- Lead or facilitate the identification, preparation, presentation, and delivery of Transformation Change activities across a network of change agents.
- Collaborate with Workstream Leads and Change Liaisons in the development and implementation of the overall change management and engagement plan
- Collaborate on the creation and implementation of artifacts and mechanisms to support the embedding of Agile Change Capability (templates, workbooks, workshops, guides, etc.)
- Contribute ideas, content and information for communications updates as appropriate
- Lead in the management and tracking of project progress and changes for the Transformation.
- Bachelor’ s degree.
- 3+ years of Change and Project Management experience. Certifications preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience working within Agile methodology. Certification preferred.
- Experience collaborating on the delivery of Process and Organizational Change Management in response to different types of change.
- Ability to adapt industry best practices and methodologies to fit the company’ s culture and objectives in the development of next practices
- Ability to build rapport and credibility with stakeholder groups and partners.
- Comfortable managing competing priorities, in a dynamic environment.
- Willingness to support the integration of Agile and OCM approaches.
- Success working in a virtual environment.
- Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational, analytical and people skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, exercising influence leadership.
- The desire to learn and grow.
CognITek is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.