Director, Systems Strategy
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technology Strategy Leader for North America. This individual will bring a unique mixture of business and technology expertise to develop strategic plans that define how technology can create value for the organization. You will shape the technology solutions that drive strategic initiatives across the organization. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems. You will also work with technologists from around the world who are just as dedicated and innovative as you are. You will report to the CIO North America.
- Identify the most important issues/opportunities and maximize value by conducting rigorous analysis and developing Systems Strategies to address issues and seize opportunities
- Work alongside senior leadership to define strategies that combine business objectives with technology opportunities.
- Work directly with CIO and senior leaders to develop Enterprise Systems that will be the foundation for business and technology capabilities.
- Shape the direction of Systems Strategy to align the overall shareholder and business vision and objectives and drive measurable improvements.
- Provide technical and thought leadership regarding technology strategy and solutions of enterprise scope and complexity.
- Drive Technology Innovation by exploring new and emerging technologies to create a vision of how technology will shape the ongoing success of the business.
- Produce technology roadmaps in support of IT' s vision and strategy.
- Use significant independent judgement to collaborate with stakeholders on complex issues to understand and translate high-level business needs into detailed requirements for new capabilities.
- Interface with stakeholders and partners to innovate solutions that drive value including providing alternative solutions.
- Lead the identification and analysis of enterprise business drivers and industry/market trends to derive the Systems Strategy in the context of business processes, applications, information and technologies.
- Provide Senior level strategies for technology that align to horizontal views across multiple business lines and capabilities.
- Lead Systems Strategy development including solution design, competitive costing, commercial proposition integration and business case development for all technology systems.
- Bachelors degree (Masters preferred) with a minimum 15 years diverse Technology that includes strategy development and execution.
- Experience identifying and progressing senior level conversations around legacy modernization and the journey to a digital, agile enterprise
- Advanced knowledge of technical architecture, design and business processes
- Strategic thinking and passion for business strategy and business processes
- Strong ability to engage senior business and IT leadership to understand the goals of the organization.
- Clearly communicate business strategies, and articulate dependencies and requirements, to business leaders.
- Acquisition integration experience.
- Demonstrated ability to understand CIO issues and develop solution alternatives.
- Expert in emerging solutions and/or directions and business applications of technology
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.