Director Centralized Operations
St Louis, MO
Our client, a division of the world leader in Pest Control and Hygiene services, is a dynamic, high-growth company with over $1.5B in annual revenue that is executing a long-term strategy of organic and acquisitive growth to become the market leader in North America.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Director of Centralized Operations for North America. Reporting to the VP Operations this leader will lead a team of approximately 3 direct reports (40 total staff) and will be responsible for one P&L as well as developing and optimizing the Central Operations team, driving operational excellence and leading initiatives and programs to improve consistency of process, methods, service levels and results.
- Lead and develop the Centralized Operations team including personnel, programs, 3rd party relationships and one business operation ($3M P&L)
- Participate in business planning, policy development, prioritization, and management decisions.
- Identify process improvements, identify solutions, and present to the executive team.
- Execute continual process improvements to assure that customer expectations are exceeded.
- Provide required reports and feedback, on the performance of the Operations department.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations issued by OSHA, EPA, EEO, and other federal, state, and local regulatory agencies.
- Plan, execute and finalize projects according to the organization’ s strategic plan.
- Provide leadership towards the development of Operations’ plans and strategies to continually improve efficiency, productivity, safety, quality, customer relationships, and financial success.
- Develop and direct the management of the lines of business and service offerings to ensure improved efficiency
- Lead the improvement of safety, quality, business development, and productivity initiatives.
- Interact with the executives and department heads to ensure operational priorities are aligned with the company’ s direction.
- Develop and manage the Operations departments’ budget.
- Improve processes, management methods, and systems to generate higher ROI, revenue, productivity, and efficiency.
- Be responsible for performance management of direct reports and their team members.
- Motivate, support, and develop colleagues and team members in operational systems and functions to achieve business and financial objectives.
- Provide guidance and direction to department managers regarding the continual improvement of operations for which they have ownership.
- Review and evaluate Operations activities, performance, and results. Initiate action to identify and address factors affecting quality, safety, service, or productivity levels.
- Make recommendations regarding hires, terminations, promotions, transfers, training and merit increases of direct reports.
- Maintain open communication with colleagues to improve safety, quality and productivity.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’ s in a related field. Masters preferred.
- 10 years success in operations, including 5 years in leadership including P&L.
- Proven success leading projects, programs, and continuous process improvement at scale.
- Experience with M&A integration preferred.
- Success developing and leading distributed teams.
- Proven influence leadership skills, especially at the leadership level.
- Significant experience managing regulatory compliance programs and reporting.
- Enjoys working in a dynamic, high-growth environment.
- A strong communicator that can relate to audiences at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, or related software.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.