Director Field HR
We have an exciting opportunity for a Director Field HR. This newly created role will lead a team of HR Business Partners and Professionals supporting an $850M business segment with 6, 000 employees across North America (US, Canada, Puerto Rico) and will oversee the structure, success, health and effectiveness of the Field HR function supporting Operations Leadership and their organizations. The successful candidate is a thoughtful and strategic but hands-on leader with proven success leading teams in high-growth, dynamic organizations, that can move seamlessly between strategy and the finer detail. This is a highly visible role in a dynamic high-growth company with a fantastic culture where HR is highly valued. This leader will partner with senior field leaders and functionally report to the CHRO North America to support operational success and cultivate functional excellence throughout the organization.
- Build strategic and collaborative business partnerships with field leaders and corporate partners.
- Create workforce plans to address talent gaps in competency, knowledge, and skills to support growth and success.
- Build and lead a team of business partners and professionals who work hand in hand with all teams.
- Provide leadership in every part of the employee lifecycle and develop cutting-edge employee engagement practices.
- Ensure consistent and data-driven HR practices and adherence to company standards.
- Develop strategies that foster commitment, employee engagement, limit turnover and enable feedback/input to drive continuous improvement.
- Establish mechanisms to provide the voice of the employee while ensuring the adjudication of employee concerns.
- Reinforce key messages and provide critical data that colleagues and managers need for success and development.
- Harness the energy and commitment of leadership and critical stakeholders to drive strategic initiatives
- Create strategies that map education and training needs to individual and business needs, succession and high potential identification and development.
- Partner with HR shared services to support and business outcomes.
- Summarize and present performance data at the executive level. Parse information and make decisions regarding issue escalation and resolution.
- Collaborate across groups to ensure consistency, standards, and compliance with applicable regulations and policies.
- Perform additional duties as required and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’ s degree and 15+ years of experience with a well-rounded HR background including experience in US and Canada.
- Services industry background with demonstrated success in a people centric business model.
- Experience managing and developing a high performing team of HR partners
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization. An understanding of labor markets and how to advise the organization on best practices to attract, retain and develop talent.
- Analytical rigor and experience assessing HR trends with an ability to prioritize critical issues and opportunities.
- An ability to inspire confidence and follower-ship among the HR team at the group and enterprise level.
- Insights and knowledge with respect to balancing management support with employee advocacy.
- Experience using analytics to identify trends, isolate issues/opportunities and leverage data to drive outcomes.
- In depth knowledge and experience with HR best practices (including talent management, compensation practices, organizational design, employee relations, and performance management).
- Demonstrated ability to communicate successfully with people from a variety of background and cultures.
- Experience in counseling, consulting and coaching leaders and executives to achieve results.
- Successful experience facilitating change management initiatives with demonstrated success as an influencer/change agent.
- Strategic mindset with demonstrated ability to translate business & organizational challenges into concrete HR requirements, building and successfully implementing an HR strategy
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.