Director HR Operations & Total Rewards
1011 North Park Road Wyomissing, PA 19610
Our client, a division of the world leader in Pest Control and Hygiene services, is a dynamic, high-growth company with over $1.5B in annual revenue that is executing a long-term strategy of organic and acquisitive growth to become the market leader in North America.
We have an exciting opportunity for a strong HR Operations and Total Rewards Director. This leader reports to the CHRO North America, is a key member of the HR Leadership Team, and leads all aspects HR Operations including HRIS, benefits, compensation, compliance, payroll, partner management, HR programs, policies, processes, and workflow. If you are a hands-on, results-focused leader that thrives in a dynamic, high-growth environment and enjoys developing exceptional teams, this could be a great opportunity for you.
• Build organizational capability by hiring, developing and retaining top talent.
• Contribute to strategy and lead organizational initiatives within your areas of responsibility.
• Identify and implement quality and efficiency improvements to achieve key business results.
• Maintain knowledge of emerging trends, assess impact, and incorporate capabilities to improve results.
• Provide thought leadership and functional expertise to internal/external stakeholders.
• Provide training and development opportunities and stretch assignments for team members; give honest feedback to aid in the development of talent.
• Work across the business to ensure the HR operations supports their needs and can scale effectively.
• Embody the culture and continue to nurture it in the work that you do.
• Assess HR infrastructure and design/implement best practices to enhance and scale.
• Measure business process and technology impacts to demonstrate positive business impact.
• Continuously evaluate and challenge the status quo to improve HR Operations and Total Rewards functions.
• Strategically think and act cross-functionally, with the company' s long-term vision in mind.
• Lead, inspire, mentor, and develop others (both reports and colleagues), openly sharing your knowledge and expertise and learning from others.
Education & Experience
• Bachelors’ Degree (advanced degree preferred) in HR management or related disciplines.
• Relevant HR certifications preferred.
• 12+ years of progressively responsible experience in HR including Technology management (HRIS, HRIT or HRTMS), Operations management (data, platform, systems), Compensation, Benefits, and M&A integration.
• 7+ years of management experience in a dynamic, medium-to-large organization including influencing senior management and critical stakeholders.
• An intelligent, critical thinker with demonstrated success rapidly understanding business context and making sound decisions.
• A highly credible HR leader that can rapidly build relationships across HR and the business.
• Have a hunger for understanding the business and a mindset of HR as part of business success.
• A natural curiosity to learn, a hunger to execute and deliver results, an intuitive understanding of people.
Leadership & Team Development
• Demonstrated success building strong relationships across the business and rapidly establishing credibility with key stakeholders both within and outside HR.
• Proven ability to deliver strong results critical timelines and competing priorities.
• Ability to understand the fundamental drivers of the business at an operational level, anticipating change and seeing opportunities to provide increased support to business.
• Ability to work with others in a collaborative team environment.
• Demonstrated ability to identify, develop and implement processes improvements.
• Demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of management through clear, informed and logical discussions/presentations.
• Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with senior/executive management, peers and colleagues; proven ability to develop creative and collaborative approaches.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully hire, retain, develop and coach staff via a culture of real-time performance feedback, with ability to build both technical and leadership skills.
• Demonstrated experience in identification, assessment, and communication of risk within a large and complex environment.
• Demonstrated experience in motivating others in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Strong sense of ownership in your performance and its impact on company' s success
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills and flexibility to interact with all levels
• The ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and pivot when needed.
• Honest interaction and inherent trust and transparency with everyone.
Broad HR Operations & Leadership Expertise
• Demonstrated success in an HR Operations leadership role, having elevated the performance of a solid team.
• Broad HR knowledge including talent development, succession planning, model development, capability building.
• Has successfully led in a dynamic growing company with a COE model.
• Demonstrated experience with process, quality and operations improvement.
• Knowledge of HR processes, policies and legal requirements and an in-depth knowledge US and Canadian employment and HR-related laws and regulations.
• Experience leading and optimizing Payroll operations, including the insight/foresight to anticipate, diagnose and address risks.
• Demonstrated success consolidating and optimizing HRIS ecosystems, integrating HRIS platforms with existing technology systems, and rapidly learning new systems to achieve business success.
• Strong project management skills including multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment.
• In-depth knowledge of evaluation, deployment, and management of IT systems, applications, and infrastructure.
• Experience developing compensation strategies to achieve results in a large, distributed service organization.
Compensation & Benefits Expertise
• Has successfully led Compensation & Benefits functions with a strong ability to balance quality, efficiency and user satisfaction and experience.
• Ability to understand business needs and design compensation programs to attract/retain top talent.
• Success developing and managing benefits programs that are cost-effective and differentiate the company.
• Experience implementing and optimizing creative benefits stacks to optimize employee effectiveness and loyalty (i.e., education, wellness, etc.)
• Has successfully evaluated and redesigned 401(k) programs.
• Success assessing, selecting, building relationships with and managing partners.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.