307 Ruthar Dr. Newark, DE 19711
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for leading growth, innovation and execution of current and next generation digital customer experiences. This position is responsible for managing day to day delivery of online/mobile content and campaigns, user experience, email marketing and marketing automation campaigns, SEO and SEM through analytics, optimization, navigation, content and conversion. The Digital Marketing Manager will employ digital marketing tactics to increase visibility and engagement with content, products, or services in Internet-enabled devices or interfaces. This position examines search query behaviors on general or specialty search engines or other Internet-based content. The Digital Marketing Manager is also responsible for analyzing research, data, or technology to understand user intent and measure outcomes for ongoing optimization.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement - To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Represent our team with a “ lean forward”, innovative approach to digital. Serve as subject matter expert to help us think in new and different ways, always keeping up with the latest emerging technologies and trends.
- Manage the strategy and execution of all digital marketing initiatives (e.g., SEO / SEM, paid online / mobile display, email promotions, viral marketing campaigns, social media, etc.) to drive lead growth, brand awareness and increased market share.
- Optimize digital assets, such as text, graphics, or multimedia assets, for search engine optimization (SEO) or for display and usability on internet-connected devices.
- Continuously explore ways to Improve search-related activities through ongoing analysis, experimentation, or optimization tests, using A/B or multivariate methods.
- Scope and recommend new ideas to optimize our customer' s online / mobile usability experience (e.g., mobile optimization). Have an eye for design / UX to deliver optimal visibility and usage.
- Build digital measurement plan to monitor metrics, recommending KPIs and a plan to track against them, with an ongoing “ test and learn” mentality.
- Collect and analyze Web metrics, such as visits, time on site, page views per visit, transaction volume and revenue, traffic mix, click-through rates, conversion rates, cost per acquisition, or cost per click.
- Look for areas to improve existing marketing campaigns, optimize site content and capitalize on untapped opportunities.
- Evaluate new emerging media or technologies and make recommendations for their application within Internet marketing or search marketing campaigns.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Collaboration Skills - The behaviors that help two or more people to work together and function well in the process and accomplish group tasks.
- Leadership - The action of leading a group of people or an organization
- Time Management - Effectively using time and resources to accomplish overall initiatives and program goals
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Change Management - Ability to encourage others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities.
- Coaching and Development - Ability to provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas.
- Competitiveness - Willingness to strive to get ahead or to finish projects.
- Conflict Resolution - Ability to deal with others in an antagonistic situation.
- Creative - Ability to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Delegating Responsibility - Ability to allocate authority and/or task responsibility to appropriate people.
- Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Strategic Planning - Ability to develop a vision for the future and create a culture in which the long range goals can be achieved.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Management Skills - Ability to organize and direct oneself and effectively supervise others.
- Goal Oriented - Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Education: Bachelor' s Degree (four year college or technical school) Required
- Field of Study: marketing or other related field
- Experience: 7 plus years of experience in digital marketing and website content management
- Computer Skills: Experience using Web Content Management and Marketing Automations Systems (e.g., WordPress for website edits).
- Experience in SEO and SEM through Google, AdWords, Bing and Adivore.
- Strong targeting / analytical skills and experience with web and email analytic programs such as Google Analytics.
- Strong knowledge of mobile marketing, mobile user experience & emerging mobile technologies.
Other Requirements: Superior communication (written and verbal), organizational and project management skills. Must have the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a high-paced environment. Ability to proactively problem-solve – an eye for turning challenges into opportunities.