Our client, a division of the world leader in Pest Control and Hygiene services, is the premier creator of ambiance for businesses with services including live and artificial plant displays, complete office plant services, ambient scenting, commercial holiday decorations and green wall system displays. From the design concept to installation and ongoing maintenance, we are passionate about providing world-class experiences for any size business.
We have an exciting opportunity for a District Manager in the Washington DC metro area. This leader is responsible for overall direction and success of the district and implementing corporate initiatives and changes. As part of this responsibility, the District Manager is counted upon to provide a realistic view of those areas that impact how customers are served and coworkers are developed. You must be motivational and progressive with actions and commitments and responsible for understanding and appreciating organizational and district policies and expectations. The District Manager reports to the Region Director for New England.
- Develop the management team to achieve growth, productivity and profitability goals of the District and deliver legendary customer experiences
- Interview job applicants and select top candidates and monitor staffing needs
- Plan, identify, communicate and delegate key responsibilities and practices to the operations and service management team to ensure smooth flow of operations within the district
- Drive the implementation of company programs and initiatives by motivating and supporting the management team within the district to develop and implement action plans that meet operational and organizational objectives
- Review environments and key business indicators within the district to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement in order to provide coaching to the operations and service management team to take actions and achieve operational goals
- Play a supporting and auditing role with operations, sales and office leadership positions
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent combination of experience, education and training
- At least five to seven years District Manager or equivalent level position
- Strong attention to detail with background in management, sales, training, relationship development and/or excellent customer experience
- Experience analyzing financial reports, in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Successful background managing in pest control industry a plus
- Available to travel as well as participate in a rotating on-call schedule for off-hours and weekends
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Valid driver’ s license/clean driving record
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.