Embedded Systems Engineer
336 South Fraser St State College, PA 16801
Our client develops technology and services that empower industrial businesses to improve performance, reduce down-time, and optimize operations. Their sensors and software offer real-time, continuous monitoring to give machines a voice, and their services team partners with customers to elevate workers. Employing smarts, grit, and drive at every step, they are committed to continuous innovation to bring the latest technologies to life to make the things we work and live with smarter.
We have an exciting opportunity for a strong Embedded Systems Engineer in State College PA. You don’ t have to be a technical expert with decades of experience, but you do need strong technical acumen to qualify for this opportunity. The right candidate will have a wide breadth of cross-discipline knowledge and experience covering electronic and radio systems, be a creative thinker and problem solver, and be able to contribute to projects from conception through deployment.
- Developing innovative solutions to diverse problems in commercial and research projects
- Conceptualizing and refining products that create breakthroughs into new markets
- Performing validation of new designs and design changes to ensure we are providing a robust product
- Collaborating with electrical, mechanical, firmware and manufacturing teams to provide excellent, comprehensive solutions
- Providing input and direction on resolution of technical issues that arise with hardware products
- Bachelor' s Degree required
- Ability to be located in the State College, PA area (open to relocation for the right candidate)
- 3+ years of experience related to electronic systems integration
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows programming in C, C++, or python
- Willingness to travel infrequently within the US
- RF experience, Electromagnetic simulation experience
- Familiarity with electro-mechanical design tools such as Altium Designer and Solidworks
- Embedded software development experience
If you have a passion for extraordinary technology and embrace the challenge of working at the frontier of what is possible in American industry, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Excellent salary commensurate with education and experience
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision); 401k option with match; company wellness program
- The opportunity to gain meaningful career development while working with a high-performance team
- Casual work environment, surrounded by the best and the brightest technical minds
- Make a true impact on our company, our products, and the nations industries
- Be a part of an amazing company that will take your career and your passion to the next level
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.