307 Ruthar Dr. Newark, DE 19711
We have an exciting opportunity for a proven Enterprise Architect. This position requires unique blend of expertise in Enterprise Strategy, Architecture, Design, Build, Testing, Operations, Governance, Cloud, and Cross Functional Partnership. This individual must understand our clients’ business goals, develop, implement and manage a strategy to support successful operations and growth.
• Work with the CIO and other senior management to optimize the technology strategy and best practices, as well as identifying opportunities to increase efficiency and resiliency.
• Develop Trusted Advisor relationship with key stakeholders, facilitating open and collaborative support of business objectives.
• Communicate technology strategies and plans to executive management.
• Understand our client’ s technology suite, data estate, IT and business priorities and success measures to design and implement architectures and solutions.
• Manage solution roadmap, planning, estimation, and delivery.
• Provide thought leadership, problem solving and strategic technology planning to leadership.
• Provide technical leadership by evaluating and proposing technical alternatives for resolving business and technology issues.
• Design and deliver high quality solutions through effective design, development, deliverables, and implementation.
• Be the point of escalation for architecture related activities.
• Evaluate challenges and provide alternatives for resolving business and technology issues.
• Monitor programs, eliminate barriers, and ensure effective delivery of solutions to add value.
• Defines the complete technical infrastructure environment with a focus on scalability, data integrity, data clarity (SSOT), and data democracy.
• Transform business requirements into technical blueprints and perform design/code review.
• Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology developments and seek opportunities to deploy new technologies that benefit the business.
• Apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make decisions and serve as a credible resource for the senior leadership.
• Helps drive innovative thought leadership by identifying emerging trends and solutions.
• Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Information and Technology and Computer Engineering, or a related engineering/computer field.
• Minimum of 15 years’ experience to include 5+ years of performing solution and enterprise design within the technology organization or enterprise architecture team.
• Certification in TOGAF or Zachman' s Framework preferred.
• Experience in enterprise design, application development, process engineering and project management.
• Deep experience with a breadth of technologies and tools, including, Microsoft Foundation technologies, Visual Studio, MS SQL, SQL Server, SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Power BI, Windows Server administration and configuration, .Net Solutions, SQL, relational database design, Data Warehouse and Star Schema design, and Business Intelligence and reporting, Azure, Microsoft Power BI, and SSIS or Informatica.
• Ability to identify and understand technology trends within the industry.
• Experience in tactical and strategic product roll-out including Technology recommendations, architecture, domain driven solutions, API led connectivity, Risk Management, Fault Tolerance, NFR, Resilient architectures.
• Strong Experience in popular CRM platforms like Salesforce, MS Dynamics, CRM integrations, implementation and enabling.
• Experience in Quality Management, Payment processing, Integration with payment gateways like PayPal, bill desk, etc.
• Strong experience in Architecting and designing IT solutions with Enterprise Integrations, Legacy modernization, SOA & middleware practices.
• Strong experience in ETL with Data migration, data consolidation, and MDM.
• Experience in API first approaches and API led connectivity, Policy management, throttling, security, monetization.
• Experience in an industry with high transaction volume and market/seasonal variations (i.e., retail, residential services, consumer services).
• Experience with systems integration including integrating acquisitions.
• Ability to think strategically and relate architectural recommendations to business needs.
• Analytical mindset and ability to grasp complex topics with experience creating and leading complex projects.
• Familiarity with Business, Solutions, Application, Data, Infrastructure and Security architectures.
• Ability to assess architectural components required based on business needs.
• Experience across all phases of data modeling, from conceptualization to database optimization.
• Ability to travel as required.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.