Reporting directly to the Director of Finance – Global Plastics, the FP&A Manager, is responsible for the overall financial support, analysis, and audit requirements of multiple plants within the Global Plastics division.
- Design and maintain sales reporting tools; perform trending analysis; preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual sales variance analysis.
- Manage Sales Compensation Plans; including preparation of monthly Sales Rep performance reports.
- Act as the key focal point in supporting both internal and external audits; coordinating deliverables with Plant Controllers.
- Review monthly balance sheet reconciliations; reporting on key drivers of change; and ensuring compliance with US GAAP principles.
- Analyze and report on working capital movements; explaining trends; working with Plants to understand key drivers. Support A/R collection efforts.
- Ensure financial integrity of results through the understanding of financial processes and controls; recommending areas for improvement and implementing process standardization.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Support the Annual and Quarterly formal forecast & budget process; assisting in the review, consolidation, and preparation of reports/presentations.
- Evaluate system driven reports; ensuring financial accuracy for all Plant processes.
- Provide financial support for all adhoc projects and presentations.
- This position has direct responsibility for 2 headcount ( Admin & Clerical staff)
- Minimum Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting/Finance, or related field or equivalent. CGA/CMA/CPA designation preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Plant Accounting, including financial closing
- Excellent computer skills; with proficiency in Microsoft office products, Oracle, and HFM an asset
- Effective communication skills, including ability to write in a well-organized, cohesive, and concise manner
- Highly motivated, self-starter with hands-on approach
- Ability/preference to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Team management skills and ability to accomplish work in a team setting
Join a global community that seeds innovation and nurtures advancement and has been recognized as one of Fortune’ s World’ s Most Admired Companies, ranking first in the Packaging category! Our client has maintained a people-first focus for more than 118 years while providing pioneering packaging services and making your favorite products every day.