Field Marketing Manager
East Brunswick, NJ
With over thirty years of experience, our client has a portfolio of brands, is growing rapidly and is quickly becoming a major national player in the industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Field Brand Manager covering the NorthEast region (NJ, CT, MA). The Field Brand Manager reports to the CMO will be the Brand Advocate to customers and field organizations and serves as a key link between Corporate Marketing and regional teams driving marketing strategies/planning, executing Residential brand strategy, marketing programs, sales analysis, project management and portfolio management to achieve growth, volume, market share and income goals. This is a dynamic individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment whose ultimate objective is building brand equity and driving regional and local business results.
• Manage full scope brand process and all requirements (expectations, deliverables, budgets, timing) for the successful completion of all projects.
• Manages all internal and external resources including creative, digital and operations teams to ensure executions are strategically aligned with the overall objectives of the client.
• Collaborates with all internal departments to establish critical project paths and deliver timely, effective results.
• Develops and manages day-to-day tasks, including project briefs, creative briefs, work plans, timelines, estimates, proposals and contact reports.
• Establishes and monitor metrics for all marketing activities optimize performance
• Oversees management of specific budgets for marketing activities to ensure optimal deployment of resources and accurate and timely reporting of incurred costs.
• Analyzes, reviews and reports on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results.
• Lead the development and execution of engaging marketing plans utilizing consumer insights.
• Break through the category clutter with brand building, advertising and engagement plans that deliver maximum impact.
• Work closely with cross functional teams to gain alignment on strategic priorities, ensure plans are actionable, and drive execution.
• Maintain consistent brand identity.
• Understand and act on brand strategy, consumer targeting, and positioning and present plan materials in key business meetings.
• Manage creative agency partner budgets and working dollar budgets where necessary.
• Project forecasts and recommend adjustments to achieve volume, margin and profit goals.
• Work with Internal & External Teams to drive cost savings and productivity initiatives.
• Develop localized marketing plans, anticipate and manage revisions to address competitive environment.
• Identify concerns and opportunities and develop plans to address.
• Bachelors in Marketing, Advertising or Business (MBA preferred).
• 7+ years of elated experience (home services industry preferred).
• B2C branding and marketing across multiple channels.
• Experience in Home Services or Residential Services businesses.
• Proven experience building relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
• Proven ability to manage cross-functional teams to accomplish goals.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to show confidence in client-facing situations.
• Excellent organization, time management, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to influence and drive integration of marketing strategy into localized programs.
• Knowledge of marketing techniques and concepts, most importantly lead generation.
• Strong technical marketing aptitude to include mobile marketing and social media, with strong business acumen
• Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy, attention to detail and adherence to company policies and procedures
• High standard of output and demonstrates a relentless desire to iteratively improve to deliver the best performing marketing plans.
• Solid understanding of social networking/media technologies and their application to marketing.
• Self-starter and able to make decisions independently and recommend viable solutions for opportunities and issues.
• Computer skills which include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail. Experience with or ability to learn new digital interfaces.
• Entrepreneurial spirit with a good sense of humor.
• Operates well in a fast-paced environment: self-starter, ability to execute without significant oversight, and ability to juggle multiple priorities.
• Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to generate business insights from diverse data sources.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.