Field Marketing Manager
307 Ruthar Dr. Newark, DE 19711
With Thirty Years in the industry, our client is a premier heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and water treatment company that provides a full range of residential services and equipment. The Company has a portfolio of brands, is growing rapidly and is quickly becoming a major national player in the industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Field Brand Manager in Newark DE. The Field Brand Manager reports to the CMO will be the Brand Advocate to customers and field organizations and serves as a key link between Corporate Marketing and regional teams driving marketing strategies/planning, executing Residential brand strategy, marketing programs, sales analysis, project management and portfolio management to achieve growth, volume, market share and income goals. This is a dynamic individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment whose ultimate objective is building brand equity and driving regional and local business results.
• Manage full scope brand process and all requirements (expectations, deliverables, budgets, timing) for the successful completion of all projects.
• Manages all internal and external resources including creative, digital and operations teams to ensure executions are strategically aligned with the overall objectives of the client.
• Collaborates with all internal departments to establish critical project paths and deliver timely, effective results.
• Develops and manages day-to-day tasks, including project briefs, creative briefs, work plans, timelines, estimates, proposals and contact reports.
• Establishes and monitor metrics for all marketing activities optimize performance
• Oversees management of specific budgets for marketing activities to ensure optimal deployment of resources and accurate and timely reporting of incurred costs.
• Analyzes, reviews and reports on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results.
• Lead the development and execution of engaging marketing plans utilizing consumer insights.
• Break through the category clutter with brand building, advertising and engagement plans that deliver maximum impact.
• Work closely with cross functional teams to gain alignment on strategic priorities, ensure plans are actionable, and drive execution.
• Maintain consistent brand identity.
• Understand and act on brand strategy, consumer targeting, and positioning and present plan materials in key business meetings.
• Manage creative agency partner budgets and working dollar budgets where necessary.
• Project forecasts and recommend adjustments to achieve volume, margin and profit goals.
• Work with Internal & External Teams to drive cost savings and productivity initiatives.
• Develop localized marketing plans, anticipate and manage revisions to address competitive environment.
• Identify concerns and opportunities and develop plans to address.
• Bachelors in Marketing, Advertising or Business (MBA preferred).
• 7+ years of elated experience (home services industry preferred).
• B2C branding and marketing across multiple channels.
• Experience in Home Services or Residential Services businesses.
• Proven experience building relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
• Proven ability to manage cross-functional teams to accomplish goals.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to show confidence in client-facing situations.
• Excellent organization, time management, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to influence and drive integration of marketing strategy into localized programs.
• Knowledge of marketing techniques and concepts, most importantly lead generation.
• Strong technical marketing aptitude to include mobile marketing and social media, with strong business acumen
• Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy, attention to detail and adherence to company policies and procedures
• High standard of output and demonstrates a relentless desire to iteratively improve to deliver the best performing marketing plans.
• Solid understanding of social networking/media technologies and their application to marketing.
• Self-starter and able to make decisions independently and recommend viable solutions for opportunities and issues.
• Computer skills which include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail. Experience with or ability to learn new digital interfaces.
• Entrepreneurial spirit with a good sense of humor.
• Operates well in a fast-paced environment: self-starter, ability to execute without significant oversight, and ability to juggle multiple priorities.
• Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to generate business insights from diverse data sources.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.