Field Service Technician
Tallahassee Jacksonville, FL
We have an exciting opportunity for top-notch Field Services Technicians in the southeastern US. You will be responsible for interfacing with customers during installations, troubleshooting issues, and supporting ongoing operations with the latest advancements in machine monitoring technology to solve complex engineering challenges. If you are technically competent, detail oriented, analytical and driven to succeed, this could be a game-changing opportunity for you.
What you need to succeed:
- Located in the Southeast US (North Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama, Mississippi are optimal)
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3-years of field experience in wireless cellular, sensor, or IP networking highly desired
- Experience with software installation and configuration of server applications highly desired
- Advanced system level trouble shooting and diagnostic skills
- TCP/IP networking skills (SIP, VoIP, IPv4, IPv6, IPSEC VPN, SSLm firewalls, IP routing)
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Able to travel 50%-75% (primarily regional)
We are unable to offer sponsorship for this position.