Finance M&A Manager
307 Ruthar Dr. Newark, DE 19711
With Thirty Years in the industry, our client is a premier heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and water treatment company that provides a full range of residential services and equipment. The Company has a portfolio of brands, is growing rapidly and is quickly becoming a major national player in the industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated M&A Integration Subject Matter Expert with Finance and Accounting experience including significant iterative M&A experience. The Finance Merger & Acquisitions Manager reports to the Chief Human Resources Officer and is the Finance and Accounting Subject Matter Expert for all phases of mergers and acquisitions. The focus of the role will be on marshalling the resources of the Finance and Accounting department to ensure timely delivery of integrations plans and synergy models. This role will have elements of both team/matrix leadership and individual contribution/execution.
• Serve as Finance and Accounting subject matter expert and leads programs and projects throughout the M&A life cycle (pre-deal analysis and post-deal integration)
• Participates in Financial and Accounting due diligence review and integration design in collaboration with Functional Leaders from the Finance and Accounting Departments.
• Develop, document and manage Finance and Accounting aspects of integration playbook (M&A In-a-Box).
• Manage integration and planning according to timelines, budget and quality standards for Finance and Accounting functions, including Finance support of all functional areas.
• Works with stakeholders to ensure dependencies and risks are identified, communicated and addressed.
• Monitors and supports teams to ensure a smooth and seamless transition post transaction.
• Ensures appropriate consideration of organizational impacts throughout the integration process.
• Leverages expertise to plan and execute Finance and Accounting integration, conversion and change management.
• Aligns program Finance roadmap to support company and functional area goals.
• Creates program timelines as well as detailed project plans and budgets, assesses resource loading, dependencies, and milestones.
• Leads tracking and reporting for synergy management.
• Drive the day-to-day execution of Finance and Accounting integration, including support for functional teams, leading meetings and driving proactive issue resolution.
• Collaborates with PMO, Functional and the Business partners to plan and achieve synergies.
• Create Presentations for Executive Leadership to have enough information to make informed decisions around tough topics.
• Assists in system integrations, bringing acquired entities onto Intaact and ServiceTitan systems
• Bachelor’ s degree in Finance (MBA or Masters preferred)
• 7+ years of Finance Analyst or Operational Finance experience including 3+ years M&A
• Background or Degree in Accounting
• Strong project management experience including demonstrated ability to lead multiple initiatives on both strategic and tactical levels (PMP a plus).
• Outstanding communication skills with a strong executive presence.
• Experience leading current/future state mapping, requirements gathering, and facilitating meetings.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills with proven ability to meet objectives in a dynamic environment.
• Good Business Acumen - able to understand big picture and downstream impacts.
• Possess exceptional organizational and communication skills with a calming demeanor.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.