Graphic Designer/Video Editor
307 Ruthar Dr. Newark, DE 19711
We are seeking a Graphic Designer / Basic Video Editor. You will work directly with the Creative Manager to produce high quality video content for a variety of brands across multiple platforms. As part of the Design team, you will also contribute to creative design, layout, and production of consumer-facing sales materials.
• Comfortable taking a script from conception to completion efficiently and creatively, creating a sequence consisting of shots from the raw camera footage, dialogue, sound effects and graphics.
• Work closely with the various members of the team and other key stakeholders to develop graphic designs.
• Work simultaneously on multiple projects based on current workload.
• Traffic projects through approval and production processes.
• Present and elevate a professional representation of our brand to the market.
• Overseeing and enforcing guidelines for the organization’ s brand and style guidelines internally and externally.
Experience: Minimum 3 years’ graphic design and basic video editing experience.
• Create rough cuts and determine the exact cutting for the next and final stages; reorder and tweak the content to ensure logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video
• Assemble all raw digital footage
• Edit video and sound using an editing system; evaluate and select scenes for dramatic and entertainment qualities and story continuity
• Cut video segments to specified lengths; reassemble in sequences that create desired impact and feel; determine the need for and means to produce added effects
• Use editorial judgment to create high quality videos
• Experiment with new and innovative editing techniques
• Maintain a library and archive of all content
• Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Rush.
• Familiarity with production methods, both print and digital.
• Relevant portfolio recent work.
• Must be comfortable following direction and implementing changes, while balancing strong design, attention to detail and tight deadlines.