HR Business Partner
Our client, a world leader in Pest Control and Hygiene services, employs nearly 40, 000 people in over 60 countries and is focused on delivering great service to its wide range of customers.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner – Support Services. This individual will support senior leadership in leading high-profile operations across North America including Technical Services, Customer Support Operations, Field Operations and Field Productivity. This individual will support provide hands-on partnership in the areas of employee relations, training and development, employee engagement, recruiting and staffing, change management, and organizational dynamics. The Human Resources Manager will be instrumental in initiating and driving HR programs that add value to the organization and are aligned with business objectives.
- Partner primarily with the Director level and above within the business leadership teams
- Translate business strategies and challenges into HR people strategies and plan
- Drive implementation of talent management and organization effectiveness strategies
- Leverage work-force analytics to assess human and organization health of the business and drive solutions
- Connect with COEs and Ops to ensure People Initiative programs and services are delivered and achieving desired results
- Lead the acquisition integration efforts.
- Assess needs, develop and implement appropriate plans to increase employee engagement and drive organizational performance.
- Lead HR program roll-outs for across the organizations. Assess effectiveness of HR practices/ actions and recommend enhancements. Look for opportunities to improve programs and provide training that will yield better behavior and results.
- Educate management team on talent management strategies, development opportunities, succession planning, compensation planning, and policies/procedures. Partner with management teams to continually evaluate and develop all employees within the organization (including skill building, career planning, and retention programs).
- Assess training and development needs and develop/implement solutions. Conduct training programs such as supervisory training, staff skills & on-boarding initiatives.
- Ensure compliance and consistency to HR practices, and adherence to all federal, state, and local regulations both as a consultant and oversight to all location reps within the VDA line of business.
- Possess the ability to lead and manage multiple projects that will help the HR function continue to evolve.
- Assist others in adapting to change, challenges the status quo.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’ s degree and 10+ years of relevant experience
- PHR/SPHR certification or HR related professional credential is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years in a Business Partner capacity supporting multiple functional groups in multiple locations.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and critical thinking skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain focus and overcomes obstacles to meet goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to be collaborative, in a client/customer focused environment with a culture that is driven to-wards excellence and results is required.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate performance-based relationships; leverages those relationships to enhance results.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable State and Federal regulations and general business practices required.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized with excellent follow-through and analytical skills.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills required, including the ability to interface with others inside and outside of the company in a positive and professional manner.
- Must be able to work independently with the ability to juggle priorities and manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and provide recommendations to senior level leadership.
- Strong HRIS and computer skills required: MS Word, Excel, and Power-Point. Use of social platforms
- Excellent facilitation and conflict resolution skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to influencing without direct authority, creative problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highest professional standards regarding internal customer service, confidentiality and ethical conduct required.
- Some travel required.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.