HR Operations Project Manager
Our client, a world leader in Pest Control and Hygiene services, employs nearly 40, 000 people in over 60 countries and is focused on delivering great service to its wide range of customers.
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Operations Project Manager in Reading PA. This is a full-time contract role with an expected duration of 12 months. This individual will lead multiple, simultaneous projects and initiatives and represent HR Operations in Enterprise projects and initiatives. The HR Operations Project Manager reports to the Director, HR Operations & Total Rewards.
- Lead HR projects and initiatives ensuring high quality results and on time delivery of multiple simultaneous projects in close collaboration with HR leaders, stakeholders and team members.
- Support HR Leadership on critical and strategic HR programs, KPIs, key initiatives, analytics, data consolidation and reporting.
- Identify potential project risks in a timely manner, and devise solutions to mitigate.
- Support and take lead on assigned HR transformational projects and initiatives.
- Drive innovative solutions including HR Operations, HRIS, HR Shared Services, US and Canadian payroll and time compliance, M&A Integration.
- Work collaboratively with Corporate/Regional/HR support to streamline HR operational excellence in a matrixed organization.
- Effectively communicate and align with global and regional stakeholders to ensure project success.
- Provide support in change management as required for Communications and Deployment.
- Prepare project/initiative presentations, reports and communications.
- Provide analysis to monitor and measure progress, feedback and effectiveness of key programs.
- Bachelor’ s Degree 5+ years’ experience in Project Leadership in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 3 years’ experience with HR initiatives and/or projects, HR operations, HR policies, Training.
- Project Management Certification a plus
- Expert in Microsoft Office and Project Management tools.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated success in Influence Leadership, relationship building, and consultative communications.
- Experience managing project budgets
- Willingness to travel as needed.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.