HR Systems Administrator - UltiPro
1125 Berkshire Blvd Wyomissing, PA
Our client, a world leader in Pest Control and Hygiene services, employs nearly 40, 000 people in over 60 countries and is focused on delivering great service to its wide range of customers.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior HR Systems Administrator in Reading PA. This role requires experience with the setup of models and integration/conversion of data in UltiPro. This position requires someone who is detail-oriented with a strong focus on data integrity.
- Understands the HR systems designs, how the data maps across multiple systems, and the “ why” behind processes
- Understands the definitions and purpose of data points across multiple systems
- Responsible for lowering the volume of operational tasks for colleagues, so they may spend their skills and time on strategic initiatives that improve business outcomes.
- Understands and incorporates business needs for data and processes when making HR Systems decisions.
- Responsible for the housing and transfer of employee data including, but not limited to:
- Demographic information like birth date, gender, and contact information
- Job information like manager, department, location, and pay rates
- Time tracking activities, time-off accruals, and time-off balances
- Benefits selections
- Provide the business with accurate employee data to better understand the colleague life-cycle, which incorporates recruitment, onboarding, career development, employee recognition, and offboarding activities.
- Ensure managers, through self-service HR System platforms, are able to obtain or modify personnel information.
- Ensure colleagues, through self-service HR System platforms, are able to obtain or modify personal information.
- Ensure job applicants, through self-onboarding HR System platforms, are able to obtain or modify personal information.
- Performs additional duties as required and special projects as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience utilizing UltiPro Web and Back Office as a Superuser required
- 2+ years of experience utilizing UltiPro UTM
- 1+ years of experience utilizing UltiPro Compensation, Onboarding, and Performance Management preferred
- Experience with module setup and data integration
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.