IT M&A Manager
307 Ruthar Dr. Newark, DE 19711
With Thirty Years in the industry, our client is a premier heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and water treatment company that provides a full range of residential services and equipment. The Company has a portfolio of brands, is growing rapidly and is quickly becoming a major national player in the industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated M&A Subject Matter Expert with diverse IT experience including significant iterative M&A experience. The IT Merger & Acquisitions Manager reports to the Chief Administrative Officer and is the IT Subject Matter Expert for all phases of mergers and acquisitions. The focus of the IT work will be on issues of infrastructure, security and data (email, data conversion and storage, security, building monitoring and access, hardware, phone and data systems integration, etc). ERP and macro-data integration and conversion will fall outside the scope of this role. This role will be hands-on and not limited to the management of vendors doing the work
• Serve as IT subject matter expert and leads programs and projects throughout the M&A life cycle.
• Participate in IT due diligence, integration design in collaboration with IT and Functional Leadership.
• Develop, document and manage a repeatable integration playbook (M&A In-a-Box).
• Manages integration and planning according to timelines, budget and quality standards for IT functions, including IT support of all functional areas.
• Work with stakeholders to ensure dependencies and risks are identified, communicated and addressed.
• Monitor and support teams to ensure a smooth and seamless transition post M&A.
• Ensure appropriate consideration of organizational impacts through the integration process.
• Plan and execute integration, data/systems conversion and change management.
• Align program IT roadmap to support company and functional area goals.
• Create strategic program timelines as well as detailed project plans and budgets, assesses resource loading, dependencies, and milestones.
• Manage all IT requirements throughout the M&A lifecycle, including post integration support.
• Conduct IT due diligence to understand the target company' s current state and develop integration requirements.
• Drive the day-to-day execution of IT integration, including coaching cross-functional teams, leading integration team meetings and driving proactive issues resolution.
• Collaborate with IMO, Functional and the Business partners to plan for synergy achievement.
• Create Presentations for Executive Leadership to have enough information to make informed decisions around tough topics.
• Bachelor’ s degree (MBA preferred)
• 7+ years of IT experience including 3 years M&A integration
• Strong project management experience including demonstrated ability to lead multiple initiatives on both strategic and tactical levels (PMP a plus).
• Outstanding communication skills with a strong executive presence.
• Experience leading current/future state mapping, requirements gathering, and facilitating meetings.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills with proven ability to meet objectives in a dynamic environment.
• Good Business Acumen - able to understand big picture and downstream impacts.
• Possess exceptional organizational and communication skills with a calming demeanor.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.