307 Ruthar Dr. Newark, DE 19711
With 30 years in the industry, our client is a premier heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and water treatment company that provides a full range of residential services and equipment. This company has a portfolio of brands, is growing rapidly and is quickly becoming a major national player in the industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for IT Manager in Newark DE. This is a unique and rewarding opportunity for a strong, hands-on Technology professional with team leadership experience and a passion for exceptional customer service and results. Reporting to the CIO, the IT Manager will lead a team of approximately 9, and manage vendor partner relationships supporting network infrastructure, telephony, operations and technical support. We are looking for a candidate who thrives in a dynamic, high-growth environment with the ability to create stable, secure systems/processes, and build strong credibility and relationships with business partners.
• Lead a distributed team of technology professionals.
• Take personal responsibility for timely, effective support systems, processes and results.
• Build strong relationships and credibility with business partners and internal customers.
• Understand business technology needs, translate verbal requirements into technical solutions and facilitate build vs buy analyses.
• Support a highly distributed environment including a mobile enabled workforce.
• Support and manage a variety of systems.
• Integrate data and systems during acquisition integration.
• Implement and monitor analytics and ensure consistent results and service levels.
• Lead cross functional projects in an Agile environment.
Required Skills & Abilities:
• Bachelor’ s in relevant curriculum, and/or equivalent experience. MCSE required.
• 5+ years in technology support and operations.
• 3+ years of management including direct employee management and vendor management.
• Experience supporting high-growth, mid-sized company IT environments
• Broad knowledge of infrastructure and systems including, Desktop and Server environments, LAN/WAN, Telephony, TCP/IP, Mobile Device management.
• Experience with remote device management and strategies to support and secure devices.
• Knowledge of Cloud Migration and Azure.
• Deep understanding of service delivery in an IT environment and service management methodologies (ITIL or similar certification a plus).
• Confident, articulate, and professional communication skills with demonstrated success building and managing stakeholder, vendor, and customer relationships.
• Experience managing multi-site operations with a distributed/mobile workforce.
• M&A integration experience preferred.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.