4737 Darrah Street Philadelphia, PA 19124
Our client is a Philadelphia-based business originally founded to manufacture magnetic shielding that has evolved into multiple divisions that offer the highest quality custom fabrication services and products in multiple markets. Our client is a trusted partner for Architects, Designers, Brands and Contractors on challenging, design-centric projects that combine cutting-edge engineering and fabrication processes with an artisan’ s eye that provides the highest quality products to passionate design-driven clients.
We have a challenging opportunity for a hands-on, collaborative IT Manager located in Philadelphia to support diverse technology needs for our client’ s facilities in Philadelphia and New York. This is an individual with broad technical expertise who can ‘ roll up their sleeves’ while supporting the company’ s vision, culture and growth. This individual will provide the support, maintenance and enhancement of IT infrastructure, hardware and software to meet the needs of the business and ensure they have happy, productive teammates. This position is ideal for an experienced IT Professional who is ready to make a difference and contribute to success over the long term.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Diverse IT maintenance and support including user support, systems access, general systems support, network services/support (connectivity, routers, remote access), systems security, backup and recovery
- Management of technical projects/initiatives related to the implementation and maintenance of hardware, software and security policies.
- Maintain and enhance system documentation
- Communicate with all levels to ensure awareness of technology initiatives, changes and outages
- Ensure vendor compliance with technical and security standards
- Remain up-to-date with current and future technologies and best practices in the industry
- Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements
- Maintain organization effectiveness/efficiency by defining, delivering, supporting key systems and tools
- Develop, track, and report on key performance measurements
- Work closely with business partners to understand and anticipate needs and develop technical requirements and solutions
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’ s in technical curriculum or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years relevant experience including hands-on experience with: Help Desk, Servers, Networking, Hardware, Software, Security, Backup and Recovery
- Experience with (or knowledge of) diverse IT systems including Epiror, SonicWALL, Dell switches, VPN tools, CAD/Solid Edge, Microsoft Suite including Access and Excel, Automation Control Systems
- Ability to design, develop, and support enterprise-wide IT infrastructures
- Strong commitment to providing world class customer service
- Lead in a collaborative environment with fractional direct reports (1 per site) and power users (6)
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization (verbal/written)
- Knowledge of core business functions (Finance plus one other functional area)
- Ability to document processes and procedures
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.
Our client is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.