Manager Analytics & Data Transformation
With thirty years in the industry, our client is a premier heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and water treatment company that provides a full range of residential services and equipment. The company has a portfolio of brands, is growing rapidly and is quickly becoming a major national player in the industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Manager of Analytics and Data Transformation who is a quantitative, critical thinker with a passion for problem-solving and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. We are looking for an individual who is highly motivated and comfortable taking on difficult subject matter and adapting quickly. This opportunity is pivotal and will contribute directly to the success of a rapidly growing company.
- Lead data transformation and create data visualizations to assist in making informed business decisions.
- Work with end users to create data visualizations
- Develop data strategies to maximize visualization performance
- Maximize efficiency of existing data extractions
- Understand, manipulate, maintain, and leverage various software tools and platforms to capture company and market data for use in various financial and business analytics
- Administer user accounts within DOMO
- Provide effective analysis and support for business leaders.
- Perform financial analysis by leveraging and developing financial models in order to provide insightful financial information that supports our client’ s ability to make informed business decisions
- Initiate and drive data analytics to enable decision making, execution and/or strategic planning at the corporate, business unit or segment level.
- Research and investigate financial and operational performance variance issues and assist business leaders in taking corrective actions.
- Identify key customer/stakeholder requirements for data transformation/visualization and develop solutions.
- Interpret meaning and implications of business metrics, data and reports to achieve goals.
- Develop business benefits realization measures to support business decisions.
- Gather and transform data from various business sources to identify opportunity areas
- Analyze data using quantitative techniques to make actionable recommendations
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’ s (Master’ s preferred) in Accounting, Finance or quantitative/technical field plus 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Experience with DOMO data integration and business intelligence platform strongly preferred.
- Experience with Service Titan is beneficial
- Experience in building scalable financial tools, analysis and reporting models and processes to facilitate decision making.
- Experience and ability to model and synthesize complex financial analysis, operational, and KPI data into concise presentations and decision frameworks.
- Results-driven individual who does whatever it takes to succeed and loves a challenge.
- Strong financial systems skills shown either through implementation or integration experiences
- Effective communicator capable of explaining concepts clearly and credibly across levels of the organization
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.