The company is a rapidly growing, national energy company headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona. The organization offers a dynamic work environment that allows motivated employees to flourish and grow. The company is built on a foundation of delivering quality products, quality service and helping increase our customers' profits. We are looking for high energy employees with a proven track record who want to be challenged. With a national reach, the company is one of the fastest growing energy companies in the country!
The Marketing Coordinator to handle all day-to-day marketing responsibilities and be the main point of contact with our marketing agency.
Your main responsibilities include the development, implementation and coordination of marketing plans and projects. As well as the managing of all marketing, advertising and promotional activities. Our ideal candidate is able to interpret customers’ behavior and suggest creative ways to increase brand awareness. You have excellent communication skills and a passion for marketing and advertising strategies.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company’ s marketing efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals.
- Assist team members with day to day marketing tasks and coordinate marketing projects and activities as requested
- Organize the production of branded items such as stationery and merchandise
- Support the marketing and design agency and internal team by coordinating and crafting content
- Produce additional marketing communications, such as flyers, brochures and exhibition-related projects
- Coordinate promotional material requirements with design agency; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt
- Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases
- Plan meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Support executive team on small and long-term projects
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Project Coordinator or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience using Marketing Automation software
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Motivated, passionate and has the ability to solve problems