307 Ruthar Dr. Newark, DE 19711
With Thirty Years in the industry, our client is a premier heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and water treatment company that provides a full range of residential services and equipment. The Company has a portfolio of brands, is growing rapidly and is quickly becoming a major national player in the industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Director. Reporting to the VP Marketing, this individual is responsible for the direction and execution of marketing efforts, both traditional and non-traditional, brand awareness and positioning, developing and evaluating marketing strategies, overseeing campaign executions and coordinating markets, and internal and external communication for all divisions of the company. The hands-on leader should possess creative thinking and leadership skills to manage multiple simultaneous projects and be able to meet timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead and oversee marketing department including hiring, training, workloads, schedules and deadlines
- Understand, develop, and manage/monitor budgets including expenditures, return on investment and profit-loss projections and monthly reconciliations with finance.
- Research demand for services, competitors and markets
- Grow market share
- Communicate and work with all brand leaders
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Ensure the timely and successful ideation and execution of strategies and projects according to brand’ s needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal stakeholders.
- Support sales and lead generation efforts
- Media planning and negotiation (TV, radio and non-traditional)
- Produce action plans for advertising campaigns by identifying relevant media avenues and competitive analyses.
- Manage multiple projects with various versioning requirements as relating to location, offers, unique tracking elements, etc.
- Demonstrate excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Lead marketing change initiatives by assessing market trends, identifying and removing obstacles to success.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with stakeholders, partners, customers and prospects.
- Support the achievement of strategic objectives critical to other functional areas within the company.
- Manage execution of the marketing plans; specifically, in regard to the development of lead generation strategies and campaigns across all channels (email, digital, web, social and print)
- Lead content strategy for lead generation and customer communication including social media, web, mobile, video, and email are in line with marketplace data and trends.
- Execute a comprehensive digital marketing strategy including the development of a tailored digital advertising strategy and development of a robust scorecard to optimize ROI and related KPIs, effective collaboration with partners, agencies, internal teams to develop and evolve all aspects of digital strategy.
- Collaborate with technology partners, both internal and external, to ensure optimization of our online experience & customer engagement to drive lead conversion and business results.
- Develop and leverage a thought leadership engine to drive leads and brand positioning.
- Lead cross-functional projects and influence teammates to deliver on-time and quality work.
- Manage relationships with third party vendors, suppliers and partners.
- Utilize competitor and market data to optimize the company’ s marketing strategy.
- Execute communications plans to advance brand identity and increase visibility in the marketplace.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in a business-related field, Master’ s/MBA preferred
- 7 years leading a multi-prong marketing organization
- Multi-location management experience and oversight, inclusive of virtual employees
- Proven leadership of a comprehensive marketing function including B2C experience
- Proven Digital experience including B2C social media, paid digital and content/sponsored marketing
- Deep understanding of digital marketing concepts, best practices and performance management
- Experience integrating acquisitions and change management (preferred)
- Knowledge of seasonal services businesses (preferred)
- Knowledge of in-home consumer services (preferred)
- Proven success in a fast-paced environment including the ability to execute without limited oversight, and ability to balance multiple priorities.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.