Marketing Front-End Developer
307 Ruthar Dr. Newark, DE 19711
With 30 years in the industry, our client is a premier heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and water treatment company that provides a full range of residential services and equipment. This company has a portfolio of brands, is growing rapidly and is quickly becoming a major national player in the industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, hands-on Front-End Developer to join our client’ s Digital Marketing team in Newark, DE. The front-end developer will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining WordPress websites and other web-based software applications. This role requires knowledge of HTML/JS/CSS working on the WordPress platform. The ideal candidate should be a team player with the leadership skills to manage multiple projects, each with various versioning requirements, and be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Update and maintain multiple WordPress websites; including content updates, visual enhancements, landing page creation, plugins and widgets.
- Develop landing pages, web forms, and perform integration between front end pages and forms and systems with existing CRM.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability, conversion, and other primary KPIs.
- Troubleshooting server/hosting issues.
- Troubleshooting responsive code issues.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- 3+ years as a WP developer
- Expert knowledge of HTML/JS/CSS/jQuery/PHP working on WordPress Platform.
- Experience working with custom WordPress templates or child themes.
- Firm understanding of UI/UX principles.
- Experience with Advanced WP Custom Fields and Custom Post Types.
- Must be able to interface front-end via API to multiple data source.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and Illustrator
- Knowledge of flexible grids and responsive web development.
- Follow UX guidelines to build responsive and mobile compliant applications.
- Able to interface front-end via API to multiple data sources and work with back-end teams to integrate APIs.
- Proven ability to ship high quality, testable, and accessible code quickly.
- Experience working on site-page performance and accessibility is preferred.
- Write clean, well-documented, and well-tested code using best practices for front-end development.
- Keep skill-set up to date with current best practices in design, code, and SEO.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.