National Sales Manager
412 Oak Street Denver, PA 17517
Our client, one of the premiere wire manufacturers in the United States, serves the welding, rental, entertainment, and electrical industries. Their goal is to provide the best cable products with exceptional customer service.
We have an exciting opportunity for a National Sales Manager in southeast Pennsylvania. This individual is responsible for leading a growing team of direct and indirect sales professionals to exceed company goals for profitable revenue growth through product sales and customer service.
- Lead by example and demonstrate the core values of company.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Establish and adjust selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Pursue identified business prospects; network with potential customers and business partners; and actively participate in the sales process for new business opportunities.
- Maintain and develop sales staff by selecting, developing and coaching sales team to meet or exceed company goals and objectives. Plan, monitor and appraise staff and job results; recognize top producers for their contributions, counsel and discipline where appropriate.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by establishing a personal network, participate in professional organizations and review trade and professional journals.
- Coach staff to build customer relationships that enable them to respond quickly to emerging customer opportunities, and provide for seamless execution of the company’ s business processes that exceed customer expectations
- Bachelor’ s Degree in business marketing, economics or related field preferred.
- 5 - 7 Years’ experience in a sales leadership role along with demonstrated success in a consultative sales role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to provide direction and manage relationships to ensure appropriate resources are available to support selling objectives.
- Organized with the ability to problem solve in an industrial environment.
- Able to communicate effectively (written & verbal) with employees, customers and management.
- Ability to use technology such as (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- High level of financial and business acumen.
- Impeccable integrity.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.