Our client, a locally owned and operated full-service pest and termite control company serving Raleigh, NC and the surrounding areas since 1993. They provide customized, eco-friendly treatment options that are tough on pests and safe for you, your family, and your pets.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager in Raleigh NC. This leader is responsible for leading daily operations, developing a strong team of service technicians, achieving financial, service and client satisfaction goals.
- Hire, train, lead and develop a team of service technicians.
- Achieve sales and revenue goals, client loyalty and retention, as well as ensure the team is providing exceptional service to clients.
- Monitor and adjust scheduled appointments for efficiencies, field routing, client QC audits, and account management.
- Manage daily operations of pest control technicians to provide superior customer service
- Offer direction to staff in all aspects of operations, service, and client care
- Manage basic financial performance of the operations, including revenue growth and expense control
- Daily travel throughout territory visiting with clients, assisting pest technicians, and partnering closely with the sales team on business development
- Submit weekly, monthly, and yearly reports, as required
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent combination of experience, education and training
- At least three to five years in a management role with significant customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Success in training, mentoring and coaching service professionals
- Previous experience in a route-oriented, service environment a plus
- Experience managing budgets and analyzing financial and operational reports
- Successful background managing in pest control industry a plus
- Available to travel as well as participate in a rotating on-call schedule for off-hours and weekends
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings and weekend work when needed
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Valid driver’ s license/clean driving record
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.