Outside Sales Representative
Our client is a locally owned and operated B2B & B2C services company serving Raleigh, NC and the surrounding areas since 1993.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Representative in the greater Raleigh NC area. Do you have a passion for hunting and winning new business? Outside Sales Representatives play a key role working with home owners and businesses to ensure they have the right products and services for their property. This role enjoys an atmosphere of autonomy, travel, recognition, and rewards for achievement.
- Create new business opportunities through cold calling, prospecting, networking, leads, referrals and cross selling
- Learn and maintain knowledge of our client’ s programs, protocols, pricing and service offerings
- Build partnerships and collaborate effectively with internal departments to maximize growth opportunities and ensure the delivery of outstanding service
- Document descriptions of property and record accurate measurements of areas inspected
- Estimate job costs and prepare Service Plan recommendations
- Prepare appropriate specifications and treatment instructions for the agreed to Service Plan
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction and develop additional prospects
- Continually build product knowledge and refine sales techniques
- High school diploma or GED, at least 21 years of age
- 2 years of experience in Business to Business and/or Direct/In Home sales
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Willing to obtain any required industry licenses
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Valid driver’ s license/clean driving record
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.