307 Ruthar Dr. Newark, DE 19711
With thirty years in the industry, our client is a premier heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and water treatment company that provides a full range of residential services and equipment. The Company has a portfolio of brands, is growing rapidly and is quickly becoming a major national player in the industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager (Financial Technology) in Newark DE. The Product Manager is part of an interdisciplinary team responsible for an entire suite of financial products. This role works across multiple departments to define and implement the product’ s utilization and roadmap while ensuring company goals are met and internal customer satisfaction is met at the highest quality. The Product Manager is responsible for aligning all activities with the organization’ s strategy and vision.
• Product Management:
• Create and manage strategy for all financial products within the organization.
• Be the face of the product across the company and direct organization-wide initiatives.
• Assure accurate and complete understanding of products through routine training.
• Identify, monitor, and resolve customer/product issues with assistance of IT support.
• Ensure implementation documentation is clear and executable for acquisitions.
• Product Development:
• Champion the end user as the customer, the end user’ s experience, and product vision necessary to realize the company’ s strategic goals.
• Publish product artifacts on key features or topics to ensure clarity.
• Communicate with vendors on product enhancements with clear priorities and requirements.
• Foster a learning culture through active customer discovery, product and feature briefs, and MVP delivery to early adopters of new products.
• Business Partner Management:
• Research and evaluate potential new vendor partnerships and external opportunities.
• Make recommendations for new partnerships and vendors.
• Negotiate with vendor partners to finalize business relationships and contracting, with the support of Product Management leadership and internal legal counsel.
• Manage the ongoing relationships with existing vendor partners.
• Bachelor’ s degree (MBA preferred)
• Minimum of 5 years in product management
• An understanding and knowledge of financial software systems (Sage Intacct and ADP preferred)
• Experience extracting requirements from internal customers and stakeholders
• Ability to make data-driven business decisions
• Background with agile software development methodologies
• Detail oriented, manages risk and deliverable timelines
• Clear and compelling in written and spoken communication
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage simultaneously competing priorities
• Familiarity with JIRA or similar trackers a plus
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.