Region Sales Manager - Eastern PA
With Thirty Years in the industry, our client is a premier heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and water treatment company that provides a full range of residential services and equipment. The Company has a portfolio of brands, is growing rapidly and is quickly becoming a major national player in the industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Region Sales Leader for Eastern Pennsylvania. Reporting to the VP Sales, this leader will develop and lead a high-performing sales team of approximately 20 sales representatives in Eastern Pennsylvania in order to drive revenue growth and achieve sales quotas.
- Communicate company sales vision, business plans, and organizational updates to the Sales team.
- Develop a region sales plan to consistently exceed growth and profitability objectives.
- Build partnerships with channel partners to capture business referrals.
- Execute marketing plans to develop local referenceable clients and increase brand awareness.
- Recruit, interview, and select talent to build a high-performing Sales team.
- Manage the performance and professional development of sales representatives.
- Work with sales representatives to develop individual business plans for sales executives to ensure their success.
- Ensure Sales team alignment with company sales processes, practices, and policies.
- Participate in weekly training on products, process, and selling techniques.
- Analyze sales activity and results to direct individual performance and to provide input to senior management reporting.
- Represent the company in the community to enhance business relationships and to increase brand awareness.
- Ensure ethical business practices. Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’ s degree and 10 years relevant experience
- Demonstrated success as a sales professional and leading tales teams
- Demonstrated success leading B2C sales organizations (ideally, with an in-home sales model)
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop sales talent
- Strong process orientation with the ability lead others to adhere to sales process and deliver results
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels and across all organizational boundaries
- Strong customer orientation from both a sales and service perspective
- Acts commercially and pragmatically
- Demonstrated ability to live and operate according to our client’ s values
- Track record as a developer of people as well as businesses
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.