Senior FP&A Analyst
307 Ruthar Dr. Newark, DE 19711
With 30 years in the industry, our client is a premier heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and water treatment company that provides a full range of residential services and equipment. This company has a portfolio of brands, is growing rapidly and is quickly becoming a major national player in the industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, hands-on Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst in Newark DE. Reporting to the Director FP&A, the FP&A Analyst must be able to quickly ramp-up the learning curve to identify the key levers of performance across the company in order to develop a credible rapport with constituents.
- Provide effective financial analysis and support for business leaders.
- Understand, manipulate, maintain, and leverage various software tools and platforms to capture company and market data for use in various financial and business analytics
- Support the production of budgets and forecasts to support short-term and long-term strategic planning.
- Perform financial analysis by leveraging and developing financial models in order to provide insightful financial information that supports our client’ s ability to make informed business decisions
- Proactively identify business risks and opportunities through profitability analyses including drivers of revenue and cost at variable levels of the business.
- Initiate and drive deep dive analysis to enable decision making, execution and/or strategic planning at the corporate, business unit or segment level.
- Create pro forma or forecasted Income Statements, Balance Sheets, Cash Flow Statements, and ROIC
- Work directly with the business and functional leaders to educate and support them in developing their strategic plans, budgets, and forecasts.
- Develop and report key financial, pricing, sales, and operational data/metrics in dashboards and forecasts.
- Analyze cash flow, cost control and expenses, and collaborate with the business and functional leaders to suggest and implement improvements.
- Perform economic and industry analyses to identify and address to trends impacting the business.
- Monitor the performance versus market benchmarks and internal KPI’ s.
- Research and investigate financial and operational performance variance issues and assist business leaders in taking corrective actions.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’ s (Master’ s Degree preferred) in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 5 years’ experience in financial planning and analysis.
- Experience in a highly transactional businesses with distributed branch operations.
- Proven success in a dynamic environment including iterative M&A integration.
- Experience in building scalable financial planning, analysis and reporting models and processes to facilitate growth.
- Experience and ability to model and synthesize complex financial analysis, operational, and KPI data into concise presentations and decision frameworks.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.