Senior HRIS Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior HRIS Analyst in Reading PA. This role requires an emphasis on HRIS analysis and administration including data management, analytics, reporting, auditing and systems administration as well as a strong emphasis on systems and processes throughout all phases of the employee life cycle. This position requires someone who is detail-oriented with a strong focus on data integrity. The right candidate has the ability to assess processes and make recommendations for improvement and change with a focus on the automation for hiring, mass colleague changes, terminations, benefits, reporting, auditing, etc. The Senior HRIS Analyst is a key member of the HR Operations team reporting to the Compensation and HR Systems Manager.
- Analyzes and reviews existing business processes, controls, procedures and applications to develop innovative solutions that maximize efficiency and usability while ensuring all activities are compliant with polices and federal, state, and local laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Solicits regular feedback from stakeholders and end users to ensure UltiPro and related services are meeting expected service levels.
- Formulates solutions to areas where service levels are not meeting expectations.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts to understand their processes, needs, issues, and complexities in their areas and formulates requirements documentation. Includes design, process, and flow considerations based on customer needs and best practices.
- Facilitates development of HR and payroll team member' s skills related to process improvement and system development, such as business process flow charting, data analysis, and functional design.
- Coordinates with HR and payroll users to complete project deliverables on-time for various projects.
- Manages internal and external relationships including the Information Technology department and Ultimate to support exiting processes and to execute request for changes and enhancements to UltiPro.
- Acts as the primary contact for when designing project plans to meet necessary milestones.
- Performs additional duties as required and special projects as assigned.
- 5+ years of progressively increasing experience in HRIS utilizing UltiPro. Experience with Kronos or UltiPro Time Management is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in SQL report writing.
- Project Management experience including managing project teams and stakeholder engagement.
- Knowledge of HR-based policies and practices, as well as knowledge of federal and state employment laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of how systems communicate with one another and experience implementing and integrating existing systems.
- Experience implementing automated compensation (merit, bonus, equity) solutions is preferred.
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions as it relates to systems integration is preferred.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.