Senior Manager - IT Security Audit
Our Client' s Global Technology Audit Services (GTAS) team has an exciting new opportunity for an IT Security Audit Senior Manager within our Security and Privacy Center of Excellence in Malvern, PA. We' d like a leader with strong IT security knowledge; preferably cloud security and familiarity with common security frameworks such as ISO 27000, NIST, and CIS Controls.
The Security and Privacy Center of Excellence executes both assurance and advisory engagements within the following Security Domains: Policy and Governance, Architecture and Engineering, Application Security, Web and Mobile Security, Infrastructure Security, Access Management, Threat and Vulnerability Management, Security Monitoring, Incident Response, and Cloud Security. Exposure to Audit, risk and controls expertise is preferred.
You will get to lead and develop a team of highly engaged employees. You' ll cultivate relationships within Internal Audit and have extensive exposure and opportunity to build relationships with senior level management in Our Client' s IT space.
You will be a true partner to our business: working side by side with aligned departments in an agile setting. You’ ll offer deep analysis of the businesses processes, determine levels of associated risk, and evaluate controls to ensure adequacy within the security and privacy domains. During the planning, testing, reporting, and follow-up steps of the audit process, you’ ll provide proactive consultation and identify opportunities for improvement that allow business groups to achieve operational and strategic goals.
The GTAS team is seen as a critical line of defense for the organization. GTAS is comprised of hard-working, highly motivated, and technically skilled professionals who consistently deliver high-quality work in a dynamic environment. The team also promotes a flexible and well-balanced work environment.
The Ideal Candidate Should Possess:
- You’ ll influence senior leaders to take action to strengthen the control environment and make process improvements. By cultivating positive and effective working relationships with these aligned business areas, and risk partners, you’ ll further drive Internal Audit’ s position as a trusted advisor.
- You' ll assist the Audit Director in crafting key messages and communications for senior management and other governance bodies, including: objectives of an engagement, status and results of assigned work, and audit and advisory findings, ratings, and recommendations.
- You’ ll leverage data analytics to support engagements, both to enhance scoping and strengthen recommendations.
- As a leader, you will be responsible to attract top talent while training, developing, and motivating existing Crew to achieve their personal, departmental, and organizational objectives.
- You' ll communicate expectations to the team, set performance standards, measure performance, and reward Crew for exceptional outcomes.
- You’ ll be empowered and accountable to deliver high quality, impactful, and timely results. To drive continuous improvement, you’ ll participate and, at times, lead team, departmental and/or divisional projects to effectively deliver on operational and strategic goals. Ultimately you’ ll give Our Client confidence that we are prepared to both serve and defend our clients and their investments.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field of concentration or equivalent combination of training and experience. Professional certification or advanced degree (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CompTIA, SANS, ISC2, etc.) is a plus.
- Strong IT security knowledge with eight to eleven years of experience within the industry with four years in a people leadership role.
- Working experience with common security risk frameworks, for instance, ISO 27000, NIST, and CIS Critical Security Controls.
- Working experience and/or knowledge of web and mobile technology.
- Experience in audit, risk, or controls (i.e. operational audits, security assessments, internal audits, advisory/consulting, controls/compliance/legal) with four or more years of previous project management experience preferred.
- Ability to present findings and industry insights to senior leaders across the company.
- Strong conceptual thinking aptitude and ability to persuade and influence others.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex, dynamic, and fast-paced environment with strong inherent project execution skills, including: prioritizing tasks, balancing workload between multiple projects, anticipating next steps, adapting to changing situations and project scope.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including: written and verbal communications, willingness to assist in areas outside of direct assignments when necessary, and commitment to self-improvement and completion of team objectives.
- Experience in situations requiring diplomacy.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent relationship skills and client focused mindset.