Sr Graphic Designer
307 Ruthar Dr. Newark, DE 19711
You will primarily focus on customer-facing design with a cross-functional team of creatives, marketing strategists, and data analysists. The Senior Graphic Designer will contribute to the creative design, layout, and production of consumer-facing marketing and sales materials. You will be empowered to infuse the elements of storytelling in all your work while upholding the integrity of our brand esthetic and mission. As part of the Design team, you will participate in regular critiques and cultivate a supportive and collaborative environment.
• Develop and design creative that includes brand identity work including logo design, menu design, advertising campaign creative for all tactics, and environmental graphics.
• Lead creative development of a project, present creative concepts to clients and manage the project from conceptual stage through production.
• Meet project briefs and objectives, and present creative designs and concept recommendations to COMPANY management.
• Maintain knowledge and best practices of technical and instructional content creation through on-going workshops, publications, or professional organizations.
• Demonstrate continuous effort to improve studio operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
• 5+ years’ experience
• BFA or related Graphic Design degree
• A portfolio that includes consumer facing campaign experience, including social, content marketing, and UX design.
• Email marketing experience, including light coding
• Outstanding organization, good judgment, and ability to manage multiple priorities/deadlines with a positive can-do attitude.
• Applications submitted without a link to a portfolio will be discarded.
• Required: Expertise in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop. Ability to code an email, Experience working with developers to create a web UX design system
• Nice to have: After Effects, interest in copywriting