Static Analysis Engineer
Our client envisions a world where everyone lives a safe digital life and exists to make this possible by securing the applications at the heart of business. Their Application Security Platform enables enterprises to secure their applications from creation through production, and from the desktop to mobile devices.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Static Analysis Engineer in Houston TX (or remote). The Static Analysis Engineer will join the Static Analysis Security Testing (SAST) team within the Threat Research Center (TRC) to assist customers in the configuration of their application source code scanning and monitoring the health of their ongoing scans. The engineer will work with multiple customer organizations on hundreds of applications, in a variety of languages, frameworks, and development methodologies to provide world class static analysis services.
- Configure our client’ s static code analysis engine to checkout and scan customer code.
- Assist customers in achieving ideal scan configuration, by reviewing scan meta-data, project structure, and customer feedback to make scan configuration recommendations and changes.
- Conduct offline and live troubleshooting for and with customers.
- Monitor scheduled scans to make sure they complete on schedule and triage scan failures.
- Validate common web/mobile application vulnerabilities reported by the Static Code Analysis Engine
- Collaborate with Technical Support to prioritize bugs and enhancements for engineering.
- Provide feedback to engineering on needed technology support and configuration options.
- Intermediate to expert level knowledge of Linux system administration.
- Command line tools such as tcptraceroute, dig, curl, ping, ssh, scp, sftp, etc
- Log Analysis
- Networking (DNS, Firewalls, Proxies)
- Intermediate to expert level knowledge of application development toolchains:
- Package Management: Maven, Gradle, NuGet, NPM, Bower, Yarn, Composer, etc
- Platforms: Mono, .Net/.NetCore, JVM, V8, IOS, Android
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Travis, VSTS, Bamboo
- Transpilers: Webpack, Babel, Typescript
- Testing: Common frameworks and conventions for unit and functional testing (Selenium, Karma, JUnit, Jasmine, Mockito, Faker, etc)
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of one or more of the following languages: Java, C#, PHP, Objective C, TypeScript, and Python
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.