Transformation Change Leader
Our client, a division of the world leader in Pest Control and Hygiene services, is a dynamic, high-growth company with over $1.5B in annual revenue that is executing a long-term strategy of organic and acquisitive growth to become the market leader in North America.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Change and Communications Leader who will report to the CHRO North America and will partner with senior leaders and stakeholders across the business to facilitate change management and communication in support of enterprise transformation initiatives. The role is also responsible for assessing change impacts, anticipating employee reactions, and providing expert counsel on strategies and communications to mitigate risk and achieve desired outcomes.
- Accountable for providing, high-quality business change activities and related communications to ensure the success of the enterprise transformation.
- Lead the creation of change management strategy, change management activities and communications associated with the transformation of the enterprise.
- Lead and manage the Change and Communications team; leading, coaching, developing, and empowering direct reports, and creating ways of working that maximizes the benefits of a matrix team structure.
- Represent Change and Communications with Leadership and be a point of escalation for the team.
- Assess and mitigate risk to the business and lead all actions of Change and Communications team.
- Complete related senior stakeholder management activities.
- Assess change management strategies and change impact for cross functional areas and projects.
- Embed change management into the business
- Provide business change management support to all relevant groups
- Utilize the change management system to ensure compliance with change control procedures
- Bachelor' s degree required; MBA or advanced degree preferred
- 7+ years of change management and communication experience, driving several large -scale transformation projects (1-3-year initiatives).
- In depth knowledge of business analysis, project management and change management methodologies with demonstrated success using them in a dynamic environment.
- Proven experience managing change through the entirety of a program lifecycle and delivering change activities for a wide and diverse range of projects or for a significant transformation portfolio.
- Understands transition plans and activities needed to implement people related changes. Relevant technical HR experience preferable.
- Experience with and knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Can evidence their ability to successfully navigate through complex stakeholder environments.
- An engaging and energizing approach that creates a vision and inspires leaders and associates to follow, adopt and become change ambassadors.
- Ability to influence, drive outcomes and develop strong partnerships with leaders, peers and associates.
- The ability to see connections, patterns, and relationships across organizational functions, and help others realize those connections
- Superior communications skills, with the ability to clearly articulate, summarize and tailor messages, both verbally and written, to a diverse audience.
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to understand organizational and people challenges.
- Experience leveraging the following software: MS Projects, Visio, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Preferred certifications: CPCM, PMP, Scrum, Agile.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.