307 Ruthar Dr. Newark, DE 19711
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Leader. Reporting to the President, this position provides leadership, direction, and resource stewardship company, which includes corporate, administrative, creative and field based marketing functions. This role is responsible for developing and executing comprehensive marketing strategies to support both the short- and long-term growth plan including acquisition integration. This hands-on leader will drive market position through clear, consistent and impactful messaging that differentiates the company to customers and positions them as an innovative leader in the in-home services industry through innovative traditional and digital methods and ensure achievement of forecasted ROI on Marketing initiatives.
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy to achieve organic growth and capitalize on acquisitions.
- Aligns the marketing organization’ s objectives with the company growth strategy through active participation in corporate strategic planning.
- Lead the marketing organization including establishing, prioritizing and managing to critical performance measures and the achievement assigned results and budget.
- Lead marketing change initiatives by continuously assessing market trends, identifying opportunities, championing initiatives, and removing obstacles to success.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with stakeholders, partners, customers and prospects.
- Supports the achievement of strategic objectives critical to other functional areas within the company.
- Manage execution of the marketing plans; specifically in regards to the development of lead generation strategies and campaigns across all channels (email, digital, web, social and print)
- Lead content strategy surrounding lead generation and customer communication including social media, web, mobile, video, and email are in line with marketplace data and trends.
- Design, develop and execute a comprehensive digital marketing strategy including, but not limited to the development of a tailored comprehensive digital advertising strategy and development of a robust scorecard to track and optimize ROI and related KPIs, effective collaboration with partners, agencies, internal teams to develop, execute and evolve all aspects of digital strategy.
- Collaborates with technology partners, both internal and external, to ensure optimization of our online experience & customer engagement to drive lead conversion and business results.
- Develop and leverage a thought leadership engine to drive leads and brand positioning.
- Lead cross-functional projects and influence teammates to deliver on-time and quality work.
- Manage relationships with third party vendors, suppliers and partners.
- Utilize competitor and market data to optimize the company’ s marketing strategy.
- Develop and implement an integrated strategic communications plan to advance brand identity and increase visibility both internally and in the marketplace.
- Create marketing/public relations strategy to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, audiences, including the media and key influencers.
- Work with leadership to recognize internal and external communications challenges, opportunities and solutions, and develop strategies to support them.
- Serve as communications advisor to executive leadership
- Bachelor’ s Degree in a business-related field, Master’ s/MBA preferred
- 10+ years leading a multi-prong marketing organization
- Multi-location management experience and oversight, inclusive of virtual employees
- Proven leadership of a comprehensive marketing function including B2C experience
- Proven experience leading Digital Transformation with broad range of experience including B2C social media, paid digital and content/sponsored marketing
- Deep understanding of digital marketing concepts, best practices and performance management
- Experience integrating acquisitions and change management (preferred)
- Knowledge of seasonal services businesses (preferred)
- Knowledge of in-home consumer services (preferred)
- High degree of business acumen and ability to work closely with senior leadership with the proven ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Operates well in a fast-paced environment: self-starter, ability to execute without significant oversight, and ability to juggle multiple priorities.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.