307 Ruthar Dr. Newark, DE 19711
With Thirty Years in the industry, our client is a premier heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and water treatment company that provides a full range of residential services and equipment. The Company has a portfolio of brands, is growing rapidly and is quickly becoming a major national player in the industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for a VP Sales. Reporting to the President, this position will develop and execute a sales strategy to support the organic revenue growth targets set forth by the business, across all geographies and businesses within the portfolio; lead and manage a team capable of delivering sales results through a field-based, in-home sales force; lead the implementation of an ongoing process to develop and enhance sales talent and the skill of sales leaders.
- With the involvement of Operations, Marketing and other key functions, develop and execute a strategy to organically grow revenue across the portfolio; strategy will address: the building of sales capacity and the deployment of resources, skills training and development of sales talent to deliver on the plan; growth of sales leadership to deploy, coach and manage sales talent; and the execution against KPI’ s, with a focus on increasing close rate and decreasing discounting.
- Develop and lead a sales organization that is closely aligned with operations at all levels to ensure maximum lead generation, opportunity management and delivery.
- Enhance and lead an organization that is aligned to critical organizational measures, whose processes to deliver are clearly articulated and managed to, and whose activities can be adjusted to overcome deficiencies in delivery
- Work with operations and finance to develop a robust set of data to provide insight into sales activity and results, that allow for trends and potential changes to be identified early and corrected accordingly.
- Drive the overall growth of the business.
- Bachelor’ s degree and 10 years relevant experience
- Executive-level leadership of a sales organization with multi-location and multi-regional scope
- Demonstrated track record of success in both selling and leading sales organizations
- Experience working in and managing B2C sales organizations with the ideal candidate coming from an in-home sales model
- Strong process orientation with the ability to both create sustainable/repeatable business processes and hold other accountable to deliver through those processes
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels and across all organizational boundaries
- Strong customer orientation from both a sales and service perspective
- Acts commercially and pragmatically
- Demonstrated ability to live and operate according to our client’ s values
- Track record as a developer of people as well as businesses
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.