West Chester, PA 19380 US
We have an exciting opportunity for a hands-on Marketing Manager In West Chester PA. This individual is responsible for the direction and execution of marketing efforts, brand awareness and positioning, developing and evaluating marketing strategies, overseeing campaign execution, and internal and external communication, as well as direct management of internal staff and vendor partners. The hands-on leader should possess creative thinking and leadership skills to manage multiple projects and meet timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Understand, develop, and manage/monitor budgets including expenditures, return on investment and profit-loss projections and monthly reconciliations with finance.
- Research demand for services, competitors and markets in order to grow the business.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Clearly communicate the progress of initiatives to internal stakeholders.
- Support sales and demand generation efforts.
- Media planning and negotiation (TV, radio and non-traditional).
- Produce action plans for campaigns by identifying relevant media avenues and competitive analyses.
- Lead marketing change initiatives and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrate excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with stakeholders, partners, customers and prospects.
- Support the achievement of strategic objectives critical to other functional areas within the company.
- Manage execution of the marketing plans; specifically, in regard to the development of lead generation strategies and campaigns across all channels.
- Lead content strategy for lead generation and customer communication including social media, web, mobile, video, and email are in line with marketplace data and trends.
- Execute a comprehensive digital marketing strategy including the development of a tailored digital advertising strategy and development of a robust scorecard to optimize ROI and related KPIs, effective collaboration with partners, agencies, internal teams to develop and evolve all aspects of digital strategy.
- Collaborate with technology partners, both internal and external, to ensure optimization of our online experience & customer engagement to drive lead conversion and business results.
- Develop and leverage a thought leadership engine to drive leads and brand positioning.
- Lead cross-functional projects and influence teammates to deliver on-time and quality work.
- Manage relationships with third party vendors, suppliers and partners.
- Utilize competitor and market data to optimize the company’s marketing strategy.
- Execute communications plans to advance brand identity and increase visibility in the marketplace.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field, Master’s/MBA preferred.
- 7 years leading a multi-prong marketing organization.
- Multi-location management experience and oversight, inclusive of virtual employees.
- Proven leadership of a comprehensive marketing function including B2C experience.
- Proven Digital experience including B2C social media, paid digital and content/sponsored marketing.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing concepts, best practices and performance management.
- Knowledge of seasonal services and residential consumer services (preferred).
- Proven success in a fast-paced environment including the ability to execute with limited oversight, and ability to balance multiple priorities.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.