We are looking for recently transitioned junior military officers for an outstanding opportunity with an exceptional company.
Our client’ s Veteran Leadership Development Program (VLDP) is a full time, accelerated leadership program to prepare strong leaders to take on Operations Leadership (P&L Management) roles in this high-growth Pest Control & Hygiene industry leader.
This is a 12+ month rotational leadership program. Following the successful completion of the program, you’ ll be assigned a leadership role within the business overseeing one of our client’ s districts. Here is what the program looks like.
• Month 1: “ Delivering Service and Safety.” The first month provides introduces you to the industry as well as our client’ s business, culture, core values and operating model.
• Months 2-4: “ Identifying and Growing Opportunities” In this phase, you will work closely with our client’ s sales team to understand the value proposition in both the B2B and B2C space and will include exposure to inside sales, national accounts and field-based residential and commercial sales teams.
• Months 5+: “ Leading the Future” In this phase, you will work with Operations Management and learn what it takes to lead a team of Specialists, optimize inventory, manage equipment, quality assurance and making client service. Additionally, you will gain a solid understanding of many of Corporate functions including Procurement, Fleet, Customer Service, HR, Finance, Safety and Technical Services. Finally, you will apply what you have learned while working directly with a Region Director in a District Leadership capacity and attend our client’ s marquee program, Leadership University.
After successfully completing the Program you will have the opportunity take on an operational leadership role in the company.
What you need to participate in the program
• A transitioned Junior Military Officer with an honorable discharge.
• Bachelor' s Degree required. All degree requirements must be completed prior to starting the program.
• Strong organizational and time management skills are required.
• Strong leadership skills, inclusive of supervisory responsibilities, team lead in a club/organization, and/or project management.
• The ability to communicate in an appropriate, clear, and concise manner with customers, clients, employees, and leadership.
• The ability to manage through change and ambiguity in a fast paced environment.
• Cost control, budget responsibilities experience desired.
• Ability to work flexible hours which may include nights, weekends or holidays according to business need.
• Ability/openness to relocation according to program/business need.
• Valid driver’ s license.
• Experience with and knowledge of all Microsoft Office and GSuite applications.