New Castle, DE 19726 US
We have a great opportunity for a proven Vice President Marketing who will report to the CEO and be responsible for all aspects of marketing.
- Grow revenue across the enterprise by developing and executing a strategy that will support a double-digit, year-over-year growth plan.
- Develop strategies that are both scalable and adaptable based on market conditions.
- Drive a marketing analytics capability that is both descriptive and predictive, enabling business decision making on investments, programs and messages.
- Maximize marketing investments by growing revenue, while driving down cost/call and cost/lead.
- Maintain an appropriate balance of digital and traditional marketing strategies that allows the organization to be agile in its ability to anticipate and react to market conditions.
- Work with senior leaders to build and maintain a strong link between marketing messages, sales performance and operational execution across all brands.
- As a member of the Executive Team, bring market insight to discussions and decisions related to investment opportunities.
- Maintain an array of website and social media channels that is innovative and market leading.
- Build organizational capabilities around marketing and analytics by both developing in-house resources and effectively identifying, selecting, and managing outside vendors.
- Domain Expertise: Demonstrated background in B2C marketing, with preference for residential services; may or may not be in HVAC, plumbing or electrical; demonstrated success in managing a workforce appropriate to the business; Strong knowledge and experience in managing in a multi-site, distributed, field-based environment.
- Delivers Results: Operations Savvy; Action Oriented; delivers at pace; can be counted on to consistently exceed goals; bottom-line oriented; clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and decisions; pushes others for results and holds them accountable; works through others to achieve results; maintains big-picture without getting lost in the details.
- Acts Commercially: Business/Financial Acumen. Understands how the business works including drivers of cost and revenue; able to understand and work with key financial measurements to analyze the business; able to develop actions to correct financial and/or KPI performance; knows the marketplace and understands how business strategies and tactics impact marketplace perception and consumer action.
- Builds Customer Relationships: Develops and sustains effective long-term business relationships with people, especially at senior levels (internally and externally) to create value and influence customer buying patterns and increase sales revenue growth and market share; can demonstrate the ability to build constructive relationships across organizational boundaries.
- Communicates with Impact: Clearly and consistently gets information across in a timely and effective manner both verbally and in writing. Demonstrates the ability to influence people and get them to take appropriate action.
- Lives the Values: Unquestioned integrity; acts consistently with a set of core values and beliefs in both good and bad times; values customer service, openness and honesty and, consistent with HGH values: compassion, respect, integrity, teamwork and excellence.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field, Master’s/MBA preferred.
- 7+ years leading a multi-faceted marketing organization.
- Management experience and oversight, inclusive of virtual employees.
- Proven success in a marketing leadership role with responsibility for creating and executing a successful strategy focused on brand building and new customer acquisition.
- Proven leadership of a comprehensive marketing function including B2C experience.
- Experience working in high growth companies with demonstrated ability to generate a big impact with financial efficiency.
- Track record of implementing a digital lead generation program that resulted in significant customer acquisition.
- Proven expertise leading Traditional and Digital marketing in B2C heavy environment.
- Knowledge of seasonal services businesses and in-home consumer services (preferred).
- High degree of business acumen and ability to work closely with senior leadership with the proven ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Operates well in a fast-paced environment: self-starter, ability to execute without significant oversight, and ability to juggle multiple priorities.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a drug free workplace.